This was a nice week (despite awful weather!) as we spent it at my parent’s holiday chalet in Nefyn, North Wales.
- My sister, brother in law and mother in law Ann joining us for the first weekend and spending a lovely day in Aberdaron.
- Taking Savanna to the rabbit farm and watching her excitement at all the farm animals.
- A mystery tour on a wet day ending up randomly in Barmouth for the afternoon
- First BBQ of the year al fresco.
- Going for a walk on the beach and over a mountain, taking in beautiful scenery